Monday, June 01, 2009

For my grandfather...

My grandfather passed away on Saturday. It is truly the end of an era for my family as we come to terms with the loss of my maternal grandparents, as we somehow make peace with the fact that Daddy is no more and learn to celebrate his life, instead of mourning his death. He will rest in peace, just as he lived, in peace with himself and with those around him. With heavy hearts we bid farewell to a man who was not only a dutiful son, faithful husband and loving father but above all an exemplary human being - Daddy, we can never do justice to your legacy but we will keep it alive.

3 comments:

AI said...

My condolences babe

'Tis a beautiful life! said...

hey i'm so sorry to hear it sweetheart...

Vatsa said...

I am really sorry to hear it, but he is in a better place now