Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feel Good

I like the summer. I like the smell of the earth after the rains. I like autumn leaves strewn on the ground and how they crunch beneath my feet. I like a warm cup of cocoa on cold winter mornings. I like piled up clothes in my room and books strewn on my bed. I like walking slowly amidst the evening rush. I like the strong breeze blowing through my hair.
I like mountains and beaches, small purple flowers, open fields and large shady trees. I like the drizzle and then the rain that beats down on the roof. I like attics and the smell of books, new and old. I like holidays and sleeping in, the feeling of home.
I like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

It is the little things that make us feel good.

2 comments:

'Tis a beautiful life! said...

:)

Vik said...

.....bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens..brown paper packages tied up with strings...