Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy New Year!

My year in 3 sentences - '2007 has been a year full of pleasant and unpleasant surprises. Fulfilling in terms of seeing the world and exciting in terms of meeting old family and new people. While some aspects of my life are back on track others still wallow in the depths of despair'.

I guess there is always 2008 to pull those wallowing ones out and put them on track. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of my life over the last 24 years. I trust that some of you enjoyed it enough to stick around for the next 24 years.

It is the last day at work before the Christmas break. Of course this would warrant early closure and one would half expect everyone to just mingle happily and talk about plans for the festive season and so on. Well, not physicists. They would rather discuss what they will do when they get back the official second offices open.
I knew early on that this was not for me - and it has been confirmed now. When I began writing this blog (in my head last night) it flowed easily. It was filled with humorous anecdotes of the year gone by. Somehow those thoughts elude me now.
So Merry Christmas everyone! and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

AI said...

you know, oddly enough same thing ahppened to me when I was writing my year end post. I was filled with funny sentences and some how when I was writing it it all turned out dreary and bleak :(

I hope you have a great year too and hopefully will get to meet you.

Hugs and kisses