Monday, February 15, 2010

This post had several opening lines. Ranging from pitiful excuses to profound proclamations. Then I thought it best just to write.

I must recap - if only to preserve memories for my own. After wrapping up things in Canberra, wrapping up my 4.5 years of life there literally and figuratively I went home. For the first time in four and a half years, we were a family of four. Eating, talking, laughing, crying, fighting and finally it was home again. The New Zealand summer went by much too fast for my liking, but it was packed full of excitement.
The engagement happened and even though I don't feel 'engaged' as it were, a great time was had by all. Then the summer happened, the summer of 2009! And what a brilliant summer it was. The weather more than held up the whole time and as a consequence one did what one longs to do in a perfect summer holiday - relax, unwind, eat, sleep, read, party and frolic on the beach.

So time, keeping true to its nature, flew by and before I knew it, I was packing to move to Brussels. The arrival into Brussels was eventful, complete with snowfall, flight delays and more snowfall.
So now I am in my very own 'cookies n cream' city, a room with a view and daring to look forward to each day.
Wish me luck, keep in touch and will update soon!

1 comment:

Achint said...

All the best for Brussels! :)